Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Eat at home damn it & quit wasting money!!

I keep trying to not get upset at Bridget for wasting money at restaurants. But there is no reason why she does it. I go to the grocery on a never-ending basis just so she will not have a panic attack and start bitching about not having a full refrigerator.

If at any time the refrigerator is not 'full', she goes into panic mode. "There is nothing here to eat!" All the while standing next to shelves and shelves of things to eat. It drives me crazy. So, I keep on the rant not to go to a restaurant to eat. There is no reason to when there is so much in the house. Sure, there are times to do such a thing. Things get a little busy and there is not enough time to fix something. But 99% of the time, that is all piss-poor planning. Sitting watching TV does not constitute the need to eat out of the house.

OK, I buy things once in a while, but normally it is to bring home to share with her. I am not stupid. I very rarely eat away from the house. Of course, for some reason I get shit because I am on a road train in Toledo hundreds of miles away. I get something to eat and she equates that to her getting Chinese up the road from the house. I can't seem to make the connection between the two but she can. That just does nothing but make me angrier in the first place that she had to go somewhere to get what was at her fingertips. AHHHHHHHHH!

It really pisses me off when she goes to somewhere less than a mile from the house to get lunch or dinner when we have the same thing in the refrigerator at home. I don't give a crap that she has to stop and make it. Life is a bitch. I do things every stinking day I really don't want to.

Then, once she gets off the restaurant bandwagon, I find this in the checking statement.

07/23/07 06:34 PM $5.76 CARD TRANSACTION : SUBWAY #17175, NEW RICHMOND, OH FROM CARD
The place is just up the street. Does she not realize it would have taken less than one minute to drive home and fix something? Does she not realize that everything she had on that sandwich was at home? She complains about the buns anyway so what is the point here? It was another waste. After taxes and gas expenses and all the other bullshit everyone has to put up with, I think I must have worked half an hour for that snack. With her 'salary', and after all the things everyone has to pay, I imagine it took her 2 working hours to pay for that.

She should at least have the intelligence to pay cash so I would not have to have this pop up in front of me like she is rubbing my nose in it. If I wanted to be treated like shit, I would still be married to my first wife.


No comments: