Friday, July 27, 2007

Drunk Astronauts. Now Even the best of the best have dropped to rock bottom.

Now is this pure bullcrap or what?.

By MARCIA DUNN, Associated Press Writer
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. - Despite safety warnings from its own doctors, NASA let astronauts fly drunk on at least two occasions, an independent panel said in a report released Friday.

Personally, I do everything I can to be a good person. I don't smoke, don't drink, yadda,yadda,yadda and NASA lets astronauts fly drink? I mean what the hell are these retards thinking? They have the best life in the world and they get drunk? I would be the first one to sign up to go into space if they took intelligent and capable people. I spent my life trying to do the right thing. Sure everyone makes mistakes but when you are given the silver spoon, you don't go out drinking and expect to keep it.

I know what your thinking. They are under a lot of stress and need to relax before a flight. Well TFB. I would go on a space flight to the Space station. Probably even though I thought it would be a one way trip. That would make the trip worth while. If something is easy and anyone could do it, it would not mean anything.

So, to whom ever let these 'Astronauts' fly drunk should be fired and criminal charges filed against them. Being a dumbass does not get you out of doing something that could literally destroy billions and billions worth of equipment and the hopes of hundreds of thousands of people who looked up to these astronauts as heros.

Don't forget that there are a lot of people in this program that must be doing the right thing. I can't ever forget that.


No comments: