Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Day The Earth Stood Still

A Great Movie PosterEvery time they show the movie "The Day The Earth Stood Still" on AMC TV or any other television station, I get around a hundred extra hits for the following three days. What ever it takes to get people here, I say Great!

The reason I chose the title as it is written, it because I was (am) just fed up with the whole world. I retired from the Navy and found that living out in the civilian community was so bad and money hungry, that I figured that was Patricia Neal should have said was, "Eh' Never mind. Go ahead and destroy it all".

I am not being cynical. It was just an observation I made after being laid off from a job because of corporate greed and sloth. Why else would someone be laid off when they were doing their job and a whole lot of other people's jobs above them? I had just had it. Thus, the title.

Gort

On a different note, I am amazed that I have passed the 12,000 hit mark. Not bad for someone who only wanted to post pictures for their family, then was hooked on writing HTML.

If your reading this, Thank you for stopping by. Send me an instant message by clicking on the Yahoo Messenger link on the upper left frame. I would really like to chat.


This page is labeled with ICRA

No comments: