Saturday, January 21, 2006

XM Customer Service?

This entry is currently in the process of being edited or the job is currently working. Please check back a little later for an update.  Thank you!

OK, I am not a mean or contentious person, but if you hire someone (outsourcing) to support your product, you should hire someone that speaks the language of the consumers in the area the consumer lives. I have such a hard time getting anything done with XM's (so called) customer support, I have resolved to keep dialing and retrying to speak to someone who speaks English as their primary language. I do not speak Hindi, nor do I ever expect to. Thus, I am really angered at my repeated called to get my bill corrected.

More on this in a while. I am so fatigued at getting this fixed, I can't think straight.


No comments: