Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Rather difficult to describe if you ask me

Working for CSX. I have been asked many time over, "What it is like working for CSX Railroad?" This is the one hardest jobs to describe ever. Mainly because you never quite get the whole picture.

I think I will have to think about this one for a while to even come close. It is one of those jobs I really like to do, but hate to go to. The two hour call thing is one of the most debilitating things I have ever experienced. When to sleep, when to do something with the family, when to eat. All those things come into play every day. It is one constant battle to determine, "Will I go to work today-tonight-this evening-tomorrow morning?"

As of last month, I started to put down what I am doing on the railroad specfically. I will keep a blog of that here. Maybe it will make more sense than trying to describe it.


No comments: