Saturday, April 10, 2004

All clear on the Easter front

We are set for church tomorrow. The kids are all read to go so I hope it is a nice day.

I didn't get any mowing done today. Too bad, it was a nice day. Richard was feeling bad so I made him stay in bed most of the day. I believe he thought he was going to poay video games all day. Well, that didn't happen. I did make him stay in there but he didn't get any extra sleep.

I am not sure what the problem is with his tummy. He appears to just have an extremely mild case of what is going around but I doubt it. Most of the people who get the latest round of stomach virus are out of comission for about three days. He has had this for about a week.

Well, It is time for bed. I need to take some time to finish up about 40 posts I have started. I just do not have the time. Maybe next week.


No comments: