Saturday, March 01, 2008

Webconnect icon now available (again)!!!

This is a picture save of the CSX WebConnect ID which I created a couple of years ago.  I just thought I better get it out to where it could be used.I have realized that I didn't post the nice little icon I created for The CSX Webconnect for terminal (web) access to the CSX Mainframe. I really like this little icon. It is pretty close and at least it shows what your supposed to see in an icon. Well, actually it shows a graphical representation of the application your going to use.

If you like the icon, you can either e-mail me with a request for it or download the little jpg and convert it to an icon (if you know how to really do it. I can not upload items besides graphics to Blogger anymore. Thus, the problem.

Click me to start a Google Talk session.  If I am online, I will answer you!Just send me an e-mail or instant message and I will get a copy of the icon to you (as well as a set of the instructions on how to use it). Shoot, I can probably do it myself from home if needed. It is not difficult.


This page is labeled with ICRA

No comments: