Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Well, that is one less thing I have to do.

I finally took enough crap from Bridget over dinner that I snapped. "You know i don't like these kind of pickles" and "You know I don't like this type of Potato Salad", and when she started in on item number 3, I just lost it and said "Don't worry, I won't ever cook another thing for you". Then I picked up her dinner plate, took it into the kitchen and dumped the whole thing in the trash.

I don't mind someone complaining when something tastes bad. But when there is only so much to work with and a person complains about everything they have, in turn. Well, that is it.

So, now I will have more free time to do other things. It kind of goes both ways. I normally do not like her cooking. But I eat it even if I don't like it.

Was that enough to get the point across?.


No comments: