Wednesday, October 11, 2006

More cheesecake for me!

I bought some of the new Cheesecake filling from Philly Kraft. I really like it. It is the inside filling of a cheesecake in a tub. It tastes great on just about anything (but pasta and pizza).

The other morning, I fixed some toast and put the filling on it as a treat. It was really good. But when I saw Richard heading for the kitchen I noticed that he had not eaten his toast. He said it tasted bad and had already thrown all of his in the trash. Ok, this is a kid that (to my knowledge loves cheesecake. All the stuff was that I spread on the toast was the filling of a cheesecake. So what was the difference? Well, actually nothing.

So, he understands that he is not allowed to have any cheesecake when we buy or bake more. At least for a while. I am not a complete jerk.


No comments: