Tuesday, March 07, 2006

He is officially out!

Jon's Yahoo AvatarI received a wonderful phone call tonight. Jon has finally finished moving out. No more will I ever have to hear about my ex-wife and any more of her marriages. No more will I have to ever see her face. And no more will I ever have to listen to her hateful drivel.

If I sound mean and evil, so be it. This is a day of celebration for me. I can actually visit my son for more than an hour or two. This is a wondrous day. I am planning a future stop so I can spend a day or two with him if possible. I will have vacation time coming up and I have waited so long for this to happen.

I have literally drempt of a time when I spent time with him. Ever since the early 90s, I have thought about this. I am so very happy. To spend time with your son is one of the best times in a man's life. Now, I hope he is not too busy to spend the time with me.


No comments: