Sunday, January 11, 2009

Another Sunday afternoon

     I was at work since 0620 this morning. It was a cold day and pretty gloomy. I left my cell phone at home (not that it matters, you can't have a cell at work anymore) so I could not get ahold of anyone at lunchtime.

     I was not the happies person when I returned home. Except for the Roomba running around the kitchen, nothing else was done. No one went to church, no one did the dirty dishes, no one moved the wet laundry (I washed early this morning) from the washer into the dryer, and no one picked up the pile of dirty laundry which was in the middle of the floor of the bathroom.

     If I have to go to work and do all the cleaning, why do I need anyone else around here?

(That is a rhetorical question)


This page is labeled with ICRA

No comments: