Friday, August 12, 2005

Looking again!

While things are going good here, I hate to be stagnant. I have created several system wide resumes in various government databases. These are interesting because they keep your resume on file and if you see a job, you just click it to apply. I am not sure that I like the fact that they keep it on file for a long time, but it is the government and I figure they have all kinds of data on me and there is nothing I can do about it, so why not a little more on me?!?

I have listed three here and I will repost and put any more I can find as I go on a job search frenzy again. I spent the entire time from the beginning of 2002 through to the end of 2004 doing the same thing, so it is easy to get back into the rythem. Since I am working full time, the fact of being turned down so many times is not as depressing. The repeated "I'm sorry, but your overqualified" still drones through my head. But now, I can go to work and forget about it.


No comments: